[Chugalug] Ruby Dev

David White dwrudy at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 17:52:44 UTC 2014

+1 for Puppet & Dev Ops!

Although I don't currently use it, I got to see it in use back when I
worked as an internet in Ops at Acquia up in Boston, where we maintained
and monitored 300+ Amazon servers running high-availability Drupal websites.

Eventually, I hope to, and plan, to integrate it into my own web server
administration for my various clients (since I only managed 2 dedicated
servers for clients, plus my own servers, at this point there's not much of
a need, but as the clients grow and my business grows, I think that need
will increase!)

David White
Founder & CEO

*Develop CENTS *