[Chugalug] chugalug ham net?

Rod rod-lists at epbfi.com
Thu Mar 27 16:29:02 UTC 2014

If look you below the max a tech can do in any mode on 10 meter  is 200
Watts. That plus a good antenna should allow some good regional
communication.
In pinch a good CB antenna trimmed will do.

http://rigreference.com/solar/latest/tall

I've Texas bug catchers on trucks.
https://www.google.com/search?q=texas+bug+catcher&espv=210&es_sm=91&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=Q1E0U9qHErO0sQTVz4CAAg&ved=0CCcQsAQ&biw=1294&bih=779