[Chugalug] chugalug ham net?

Rod rod-lists at epbfi.com
Thu Mar 27 16:11:37 UTC 2014

WellLynn Dixon is interested if the price is right. And I'll put you the
list to when I get that quote. Though I will try to get some others as
well.

The at-6666, the blue one on top in the video, can do 60watts in  SSB.
The at-5555N can peak at 30 watts ssb.

I better check allowed power.

http://youtu.be/R6BeaZzXy0k

On Thu, 27 Mar 2014 11:56:20 -0400, Alex Smith (K4RNT)
<shadowhunter at gmail.com> wrote:

> I know that we have a *sliver* of privileges on 10 meters at the
> Technician level, I just don't have the equipment, nor a proper
> environment for >HF at this time.
>
> " ' With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured,
> the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all
> >irrevocably.' Those words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie as wisdom
> and warning... The first time any man's freedom is trodden on we’re all
> >damaged." - Jean-Luc Picard, quoting Judge Aaron Satie, Star Trek: TNG
> episode "The Drumhead"
> - Alex Smith
> - Dulles Technology Corridor (Chantilly/Ashburn/Dulles), Virginia USA
>

> On Sat, Mar 22, 2014 at 7:37 PM, Rod <rod-lists at epbfi.com> wrote:
>> Found this:Technician Privileges
>> 200W Max. on the following
>> 28.000-28.300Mhz RTTY/DATA
>> 28.300-28.500Mhz SSB Phone
>> 21.025-21.200Mhz CW only
>> 7.025-7.125Mhz CW only
>> 3.525-3.600Mhz CW only
>> That Jawbreaker is looking better all the time
>>
>> On Thu, 06 Mar 2014 11:08:52 -0500, Bret McHone <dbmchone at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> you get a small chunk of 10M for FM and CW, pretty much full reign on
>>> 6M, VHF & UHF.

>> --Using Opera's mail client: http://www.opera.com/mail/

The unregulated free market is like Yog-Sothoth, a mythical being whose
followers make bloody sacrifice to hasten its arrival to this world.