[Chugalug] FYI:Linux and Software Defined Radio

Alex Smith (K4RNT) shadowhunter at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 15:19:03 UTC 2014

I have an article in QST magazine about SDR, using a DVB-T dongle.

However, I don't have the article in digital format, it's on the print
edition that I just found while cleaning my bedroom.

Hopefully I'll be able to scan it into the computer in the next couple
weeks or so. I'd like to try out SDR.

Cheers, and 73 de K4RNT

episode "The Drumhead"
- Alex Smith