[Chugalug] penetrate me!

AverageSecurityGuy stephen at averagesecurityguy.info
Thu Mar 27 14:27:48 UTC 2014

Some pentesters are full of $hit and some are really good. If they missed exploits that are easily found with Nessus/Nmap/Metasploit then there is a problem. If they missed an exploit in an obscure system it may be they didn’t have enough time to test that system. Either way, you need to have honest conversations with your pentester and if there are systems you are particularly worried about then tell them so they can focus on those areas.

--
Stephen Haywood
Owner, ASG Consulting