[Chugalug] penetrate me!

William Roush william.roush at roushtech.net
Thu Mar 27 05:02:58 UTC 2014

I've dealt with pentesters before, it's kind of aggravating when I have
working exploits they don't find and we're forking over tons of money
for them to go on some tangent that results in nothing... :\

Though I as I understand it the market is going the way of SEO and the
like, once valid, now full of a lot of people that barely know how to do
it and will just run the same tools you found and charge you insane
amounts of money for it.

Your client will probably want someone that can rubber stamp a pen test
on you, so sadly it'll take more than someone that just /knows/ security
but can give you the paperwork to back it up and a company name.

William Roush
william.roush at roushtech.net
423-463-0592

http://www.roushtech.net/blog/