[Chugalug] To fellow Hams: inexpensive 10m rigs

Rod rod-lists at epbfi.com
Wed Mar 26 18:17:20 UTC 2014

Thanx  But I doubt he would go that low on the models i mentioned.
Though he might have some older units cheaper. I also just heard of a shop
in Flintstone just across the line from ST. Elmo.

Like I said the models I'm looking at are modern and don't look at all
like cb's. Have  VFO's etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6BeaZzXy0k