[Chugalug] Did you hear? The IRS wants your Bitcoins!

Stephen Kraus ub3ratl4sf00 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 16:23:18 UTC 2014

They'll tax it when you convert to USD.

Which if you want Bitcoin to actually have value, you have to be able to
convert it into a useable currency. That is the only reason Bitcoin is
accepted by groups like Tigerdirect.

And as for the mob, their code of honor largely only applied to 'made men'
and were fucking awful to anyone else.

The IRS is not the problem, and if you EVER want a functional government,
taxes are going to exist.