[Chugalug] To fellow Hams: inexpensive 10m rigs

Rod rod-lists at epbfi.com
Wed Mar 26 15:01:02 UTC 2014

This is a video of the at-5555N on the bottom and a at-6666 on the top
(the blue one).

http://youtu.be/R6BeaZzXy0k

I like the LCD meters on the 5555n . I like the size of the 6666. If we
get a group together we need to decide on the model.
The trick is shipping. My wife may know some who can pick them up
depending on which part of china.
But I'll what on getting a quote until we have a few more.