[Chugalug] Did you hear? The IRS wants your Bitcoins!

Aaron welch n2nightfall at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 12:54:17 UTC 2014

At least you know where you stand with the mafia.  The IRS tax laws are so
convoluted that you can be audited at any time just because.  Plus, once
you are in that cornfield they stop coming after you.  The IRS goes after
your family.  I want a consumption based tax and production based
incentives to bring industry back to the US.

-AW

On Wednesday, March 26, 2014, Stephen Kraus <ub3ratl4sf00 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Oh please....comparing the IRS to the mafia, tell me the last time the IRS
> buried someone in a cornfield.
> On Mar 26, 2014 7:48 AM, <kitepilot at kitepilot.com<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','kitepilot at kitepilot.com');>>
> wrote:
>
>> And how will they enforced that?
>> Time to remember:
>> The difference between the Mafia and the IRS
>> is that the Mafia has a code of HONOR.
>> ET
>>

>> http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/03/25/us-bitcoin-irs-idUSBREA2O1LR20140325
>> http://www.irs.gov/uac/Newsroom/IRS-Virtual-Currency-Guidance