[Chugalug] Ruby Dev

Nick LaPorta nicklaporta1 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 02:54:20 UTC 2014

I forwarded his info along to the Lamp Post Group hiring people (Waypaver).
 I know that they were looking for a few Ruby dev folks and I have made a
relationship with one of the main talent acquisition folks there.  They're
a bit different than your "run of the mill" tech recruiting firm.

I, too, am looking in Chattanooga for work and have been through the short
list of technical recruiting firms and know first hand the difficulties
this person is facing.  Here's to lending a helping hand.