[Chugalug] Asterisk and Ham radio

Rod rod-lists at epbfi.com
Wed Mar 26 01:05:09 UTC 2014

I found this while researching linux repeater controllers.
The main goal of Asterisk/app_rpt is to provide an open-source repeater
controller that is as inexpensive as possible while being as agile and
featureful as is possible.

We certainly haven't invented the repeater controller or ways to connect
radio systems over the Internet, but we have certainly implemented it in a
new and different way, which has allowed for new and improved features to
be implemented that would not otherwise be possible.
http://ohnosec.org/drupal/node/22

Also found there is a debian port maintained by a ham in Johnson City,
K1LNX.
Unfortunately his site is down.