[Chugalug] Ruby Dev

Aaron welch n2nightfall at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 00:14:11 UTC 2014

We have been looking for local Ruby devs for a year.  Asked around
repeatedly, but then started recruiting outside the city.  We will have a
code challenge weekend in May in Atlanta to bring on devs for the summer.

Regards,

Aaron

On Tue, Mar 25, 2014 at 6:50 PM, William Roush
<william.roush at roushtech.net>wrote:

> I know it's terrible at times, but has he talked with any local recruiters?
>
> On the other hand when I get job offers constantly thrown at me it's all
> .NET, and not really anything else I know (Ruby, Python, etc.).
>
> William Roush
> william.roush at roushtech.net
> 423-463-0592
>
> http://www.roushtech.net/blog/
>

> On 3/25/2014 11:33 AM, Mike Harrison wrote:
>
>> dispite all the GigCity buzz, can't find a fit for his caliber.

Aaron Welch
Chief Mechanic @ Geek Ventures
423-505-9999
n2nightfall at gmail.com