[Chugalug] Home Media Cloud Server

Garrett Gaston garrett85 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 24 18:54:41 UTC 2014

I've just set up a home media cloud server using the FLAWLESS Linux Mint image.  http://flawless-server.com/

I wanted to be able to stream my media collection from inside the house so I set up a samba server and it worked pretty well, then I decided I'd like to be able to access my media from outside the network, that's when I found the flawless setup and the Plex Media Server. It's working well and I love the interface, but it's also full of garbage I don't need. Should I decide to change I think I might like to try a cloud program that can run straight from a Debian CLI server, any suggestions. This is the first time I've tried creating my own self hosted cloud. Thanks.