[Chugalug] I work for hackers apparently...

Dan Eveland develand at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 17:36:45 UTC 2014

That also happened when I worked at the library. Your IP may have been
flagged. Since I worked for the city I could just email them and they fixed
it. It happened the same day the library site was hit with a DOS attack. So
it might not be your network. I was told they were responding to an attack
on various city services.