[Chugalug] I work for hackers apparently...

Michael Scholten dmscholten at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 16:35:09 UTC 2014

Image too small? I wondered when I attached it if that was going to be
an issue. Basically, they have one line on the home page saying " You
are a spammer, hacker or an otherwise bad person.". I think the
"...otherwise bad person." is a nice touch...

Fine if they want to block us from using their service however I fell
they ought to wave our taxes then... Seems fair.

-Michael