[Chugalug] So what is the state of making your own circuit boards?

Rod rod-lists at epbfi.com
Mon Mar 24 15:52:18 UTC 2014

I thought about using them. But they won't take gerber files and the
project has pregenerated gerber files.
Rod,
Thank you for your interest in ExpressPCB. Our manufacturing service is
only available to the users of our software. We have optimized this
automated service around the ExpressPCB layout program. I'm sorry but we
do not accept Gerber or other file formats, and importing is not possible.
If you choose to use our software, I'm sure you will find it very easy to
learn and intuitive to use. Please feel free to write if you have any more
questions. Regards,
- Jessica -