[Chugalug] ESXi Server Odd Behavior

Joseph Simoneau joseph.simoneau at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 21:47:35 UTC 2014

I think a last-gen Intel Xserve would be a fun addition...if I had the
space for a full-depth rack.

And I saw something about people mounting new Mac Pros in racks....they
essentially made cubby holes for them and turned them on their side. You
still get hot/cold sides...it just takes up like 6u for a pair of them and
kind of makes cable routing a nightmare.

-js