[Chugalug] ESXi Server Odd Behavior

William Roush william.roush at roushtech.net
Sat Mar 22 16:17:12 UTC 2014

We run Mac Minis for our test environments with ESXi on them, it's
pretty terrible, I'd /like/ a Mac Pro but they're prohibitively
expensive for what we get and don't fit in rack at all. :\

Wish Apple didn't /hate /businesses and kept their servers around. :|

William Roush
william.roush at roushtech.net
423-463-0592

http://www.roushtech.net/blog/