[Chugalug] So what is the state of making your own circuit boards?

Dan Lyke danlyke at flutterby.com
Fri Mar 21 18:30:19 UTC 2014

On Fri, Mar 21, 2014 at 11:27 AM, Rod <rod-lists at epbfi.com> wrote:
> I'm looking into linux based Software Defined Radio and found
> this wonderful device.
> Transmit and recieves from 30mhz to 6ghz.

Looks like it might require a multi-layer board, but I've fallen back
to the $51 for 3 overnighted to you (but usually you can fit several
devices on one of those boards) http://expresspcb.com/ a couple of
times, and I think pcbexpress.com and a few others have different
options.

And last time I tried, the ExpressPCB software ran fine under Wine,
but wouldn't order there. That may be fixed by now, Wine is getting
pretty amazing.

Dan