[Chugalug] btrfs experiences?

William Roush william.roush at roushtech.net
Mon Mar 17 14:19:59 UTC 2014

Well lets be honest, that has nothing to do with MD and entirely to do
with LVM...

Which you can throw LVM on a zvol if you wanted to have those features
while retaining the robustness of ZFS.

For me my biggest gripe with ZFS is that it isn't cluster aware. Would
make workplace implementations of HA ZFS much more straight forward and
affordable.

William Roush
william.roush at roushtech.net
423-463-0592