[Chugalug] chugalug ham net?

Alex Smith (K4RNT) shadowhunter at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 18:35:53 UTC 2014

I know I'm out of reach of most of you, but I want to occasionally visit,
and I have 2m and 440 capabilities. However, I have yet to install a mobile
rig into my vehicle, and if I get another vehicle in the short term, I'd
look at getting a 2m or dual band 2m/440 capable rig. I still am not sure
how antenna mounting is really done, I've heard that some people drill
holes into the car to have antennae flush-mounted out of the car, I'd
really need guidance on something like that.

Whenever I get to visit, I'd love to do a Chugalunch. I heard that there is
a Mellow Mushroom both in downtown and Waterside.

Hope this is of use - 73 de K4RNT

episode "The Drumhead"
- Alex Smith