[Chugalug] chugalug ham net?

Alex Smith (K4RNT) shadowhunter at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 18:14:07 UTC 2014

440 is pretty active in middle Tennessee, they have the MTEARS repeater
network, which goes as far south as Lawrenceburg, as far east as
Cookeville, and connections in Dickson and Gallatin.

It looks like they have expanded since I was there, they have a repeater
now on Signal Mtn. which links into Nashville.

www.mtears.org

Hope this helps. :)

73 de K4RNT

episode "The Drumhead"