[Chugalug] chugalug ham net?

Rod rod-lists at epbfi.com
Sat Mar 15 17:10:04 UTC 2014

Any one know of some good deals on a 10 meter?
I saw this.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stryker-SR-89MC-Compact-10-Meter-Amateur-Mobile-Radio-Optional-400-Channels-/141206632889

Also I was wondering if y'all had ideas for an alternative to D-star,
which seems to have taken off?
I thinking just using mesh tech on ham bands.
Question is which band? Microwave has some issues here perhaps 440? 1.25
meter is mostly relays and controls in this area.
Thoughts?