[Chugalug] btrfs experiences?

Alex Smith (K4RNT) shadowhunter at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 16:32:05 UTC 2014

I would use ZFS for your particular application, it's RAID-Z is a pretty
well designed system, giving you potentially better peformance and more
resilience in a backup system. It also has SMB support built-in, without
the need to tweak with a Samba config file.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ZFS

episode "The Drumhead"
- Alex Smith

On Sat, Mar 15, 2014 at 12:09 PM, Joseph Simoneau <joseph.simoneau at gmail.com