[Chugalug] OT bugs and code quality

Christopher Rimondi chris.rimondi at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 13:17:50 UTC 2014

For those of you are on/lead teams of developers or engineers what do you
do keep everyone focused on reducing bugs and thinking through the impact
of changes? I get there is a lot that can be done with unit and integration
testing and formal QA. However, what I am asking centers more on keeping
quality front and center in the team's mindset.

There is probably no easy answer to this but, how do you separate bugs that
are caused from "moving fast/meeting deadlines" versus we probably should
have caught this one?

--
Chris Rimondi | http://twitter.com/crimondi | securitygrit.com