[Chugalug] Prepping a Linux server for PCI Compliance..

Mike Harrison cluon at geeklabs.com
Thu Mar 13 21:06:17 UTC 2014

I know there are some security nutcases on the list.. so I am asking:

I'm setting up a system to host a simple,
yet carefully created applications and submit it for PCI Compliance (SAQ C
and maybe even SAQ D (service provider)) and am wondering what tools were
available that would simulate the scans that they will be going for..

Or should I just load up Backtrack and such and fire away?

Which I should do anyway.. but I am looking first to emulate what they
would be doing.

Anyone out there specialize in such things (even for money)?