[Chugalug] Fwd: Need Desktop Support at TN;Direct client requirement

Matt Keys mk6032 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 12 19:04:27 UTC 2014

Passing it along..

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Need Desktop Support at TN;Direct client requirement
Date: 	Wed, 12 Mar 2014 12:11:36 -0400 (EDT)
From: 	Kashi Gupta <kashi.gupta at pyramidci.com>
To: 	mk6032 at yahoo.com

03/12/14 10:59 AM
Greetings Matthew,
My name is Kashi and I'm an IT recruiter at Pyramid Consulting, Inc. Our
records show that you are an experienced IT professional with experience
relevant to one of my current contract openings.
*Title: *Desktop Support

*Location: *Chattanooga, TN

*Expected Start Date: ASAP*

*Duration: 12+Months/ Contract *
*Requirement:*

• Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a desktop support technician
• Ability to analyze and solve technical problems.
• Experienced in Test plan creation and testing of images
• Excellent trouble-solving skills on Windows operating systems, desktop
applications
• Excellent expertise in trouble-solving hardware and operating system
related issues for Desktops and Laptops.

*Full name:*
*Contact Details:*
*E-Mail- ID:*
*Current Location:*
*Availability:*
*Visa Status:*
*Rate on W2/1099:*

*Kashi Gupta*
*Pyramid Consulting, Inc.*
kashi.gupta at pyramidci.com <mailto:kashi.gupta at pyramidci.com>
office : 770-255-7712/ fax: 678-935-1353

The number of this type of position(s) open with the client is 4. The
initial duration of this job is ______ months with a possible extension.
If you are qualified, available, interested, planning to make a change,
or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and
interest, please call me ASAP at (770) 255-7712 Ext.712, even if we have
spoken recently about a different position. If you do respond via e-mail
please include a daytime phone number so I can reach you. In considering
candidates, time is of the essence, so please respond ASAP.

Thank you,
Kashi Gupta
kashi.gupta at pyramidci.com
(770) 255-7712 Ext.712
11100, Atlantis Place,
Alpharetta, GA - 30022

SEI-CMMI Level 3
USA | UK | India
www.pyramidci.com <http://www.pyramidci.com/>

Note: Please allow me to reiterate that I chose to contact you either
because your resume had been posted to one of the internet job sites to
which we subscribe, or you had previously submitted your resume to us. I
assumed that you are either looking for a new employment opportunity, or
you are interested in investigating the current job market.
If you are not currently seeking employment, or if you would prefer I
contact you at some later date, please indicate your date of
availability so that I may honor your request. In any event, I
respectfully recommend you continue to avail yourself to the employment
options and job market information we provide with our e-mail notices.
Thanks again.

If you would like to unsubscribe, please click here
<http://jobs.pyramidci.com/jobseekers/myjobs/emailmerge_optout.jsp?d=39345f3737343934383331303336385f333435333138395f313039363935305f315f4b617368692b4775707461&e=1be&t11=1394640696466>.

Lookup Candidate
<http://jobs.pyramidci.com/employers/open_candidate.jsp?canid=24188949577749483103689813455035&teamid=0&docids=-1&enc=1>