[Chugalug] Needed: Friend in Germany or a German VPN - Solved w/Link

Mike Harrison cluon at geeklabs.com
Wed Mar 12 18:02:41 UTC 2014

For the German car geeks on the list:
http://geeklabs.com/rivalhousehq.mov

VPN into Germany plus screen/audio capture program (Viola) on the Mac

RecordMyDesktop on Linux also worked, but the audio capture was flakey...

The video geeks as MayCreate.com deserve a shout-out for thwacking me
over the head with the obvious (to them) solution of just recording the
desktop+audio. I don't work in that world very often, so my thinking was
pure network/file capture.. Which I did get a clean capture of the file...
encrypted via VPN..(almost worthless).

Thanks.. --Mike--