[Chugalug] Needed: Friend in Germany or a German VPN

Mike Harrison cluon at geeklabs.com
Tue Mar 11 18:34:00 UTC 2014

On Tue, 11 Mar 2014, Chad Smith wrote:
> VW's mostly from what I saw.
>
> I tried to find a way to download it for you, Mike, but no dice.

Yeah, I bought a german VPN (3 free days) so I could see it. Recorded it
with my phone.. but I've been unable to get a clean digital copy. It's got
some flash "don't cache me" crap and all I can download is the adverts..
even with some video downloader plugins.

I'd snarf teh URl directlym but they won't let me do that either.

I'll do it tonight from Linux and capture the packet stream..