[Chugalug] chugalug ham net?

Bret McHone dbmchone at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 16:23:51 UTC 2014

no idea since I don't have a 10m rig, but i'ld probably say a lot. I know
there are mods for the FT-857D and FT-897D that allow them to work on 11m
as well, though I wouldn't want that. I used to have a little 4 watt CB in
my old jeep and, while it was handy on the road, there were some
conversations I heard I wish I could erase from my memory. It was like
watching a train wreck, I wanted to look away (figuratively speaking) but I
just couldn't.

-B