[Chugalug] silly perl one liner to randomize passwords

Sean Brewer seabre986 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 03:41:04 UTC 2014

I 100% agree. Perl is still really really good at processing data, the
thing it was made to do (surprise). It should be in your toolbox.

On the Erlang note, give Elixir a try: http://elixir-lang.org/

The *creator* of Erlang is very positive about it:
http://joearms.github.io/2013/05/31/a-week-with-elixir.html