[Chugalug] silly perl one liner to randomize passwords

Billy flushy at flushy.net
Thu Mar 6 02:38:38 UTC 2014

I have some old heavily modded DikuMud source from year ~2000 that I still tinker with. I've considered recreating it in python.

It's amazing code.

Single threaded
Non blocking IO
Event based
Internal obj pools
Even some arcane rand() impls back when knowing your processor could save you lots of processor time.

It's truly amazing. Messy. But amazing.

At its peak in 1994, it served 500+ users on 1994 hardware. Epic.

Sent from my iPhone