[Chugalug] Fwd: Modis.NET

William Roush william.roush at roushtech.net
Thu Mar 6 01:27:50 UTC 2014

Additionally that ChoiceDATA posting, I have no clue what is up with
Modis/The person that interfaces with Modis at our company, but unless
we got a really odd position opened that I don't know about, those
requirements are FAR from what we want.

Mainly it's just basic .NET MVC stuff, our team is more interested in
solid programmers than specific frameworks. You can pick those up if
you're a good developer.

William Roush
william.roush at roushtech.net
423-463-0592