[Chugalug] Tower Server?

David White dwrudy at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 21:06:02 UTC 2014

I'm only sitting down now to begin putting together some estimates. Let me
look over these requirements again, and check out minimum requirements for
the various versions of Windows Server vs. available user licenses vs.
pricing, and I'll let you know.

I'm thinking something with at least RAID 1 capability (with at least 200gb
available storage) with at least 4 GB RAM. I'll let you know for sure soon.
:)

On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 3:56 PM, Dave Brockman <dave at brockmans.com> wrote:

David White
Founder & CEO