[Chugalug] Tower Server?

David White dwrudy at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 20:51:59 UTC 2014

Anyone have any used tower servers?

I have a client I just met with today who wants to do a network upgrade
(I'll be installing a new firewall, switch, and Windows Server), and they'd
like to start out on used hardware. I explained that this would come with
no SLAs, no warranties, and no guarantees, and they were cool with that.

The idea is to do a major upgrade in about 2-3 years when they move
physical locations and buy new hardware at that point.

Until then, they're interested in purchasing something used and having me
install Windows Server onto it.

So... anyone got anything laying around that would be a good fit?

Thanks,
David

--
David White