[Chugalug] Fwd: Modis.NET

Ed King chevyiinova at bellsouth.net
Wed Mar 5 19:41:04 UTC 2014

Makes me wonder...  what is the median age of this motley crew we call Chugalug?   is the list getting "younger" or "older" as the years go by?     most of the folks I see posting on a frequent basis have been on here for many years so it makes me think the list might be getting "older".     or maybe the new/young folks are just lurkers, I dunno.