[Chugalug] Fwd: Modis.NET

Aaron welch n2nightfall at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 16:31:00 UTC 2014

I had a tech from UTC at one of my events tell me that HD15 VGA cables were
the best and fastest display connection for a PC.  When I explained IN
DETAIL how he was incorrect, he went on a jihad against me on Reddit.
 Really sad that he is that way, kinda reminds me of another young, smart,
and very opinionated member of Chugalug.  Of course he has grown up a bit.

-AW

On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 11:22 AM, Ed King <chevyiinova at bellsouth.net> wrote:

> ignorance is not reserved for coders...      I've had a "network
> administrator" ask me for help configuring his desktop networking...    but
> the best chuckle was the time he insisted that a mobo's coin cell battery
> HAD to be oriented (rotated) a certain way for it to work.    Job titles
> seem to be inversely proportional to IQ.

Aaron Welch
Chief Mechanic @ Geek Ventures
423-505-9999
n2nightfall at gmail.com