[Chugalug] Fwd: Modis.NET

Ed King chevyiinova at bellsouth.net
Wed Mar 5 16:22:57 UTC 2014

ignorance is not reserved for coders...      I've had a "network administrator" ask me for help configuring his desktop networking...    but the best chuckle was the time he insisted that a mobo's coin cell battery HAD to be oriented (rotated) a certain way for it to work.    Job titles seem to be inversely proportional to IQ.