[Chugalug] Fwd: Modis.NET

Benjamin Stewart stewartbenjamin at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 15:10:53 UTC 2014

Dave said: All programming attracts stupid apparently.

Code is power, and who doesn't want power?

Some of the smartest people I know are coders. Some of the dumbest people I
know think they are, too!

The consequence of all our efforts to lower the barrier to entry is...
The bar is lower.

This can be good as well as bad.
The good: People who do have a mind for it can get started sooner.
The bad: People who should never, ever make a career of it - can.

On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 9:48 AM, Dave Brockman <dave at brockmans.com> wrote:

                              Benjamin Stewart

                               <o(((><