[Chugalug] Boot Linux from a diskette?

Alex Smith (K4RNT) shadowhunter at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 22:58:02 UTC 2014

You may want to look at the old boot loader LILO, that was designed with
your particular purpose in mind, however I only used it to boot to a Linux
kernel installed to hard storage.

I was also a slow adopter of GRUB, I wanted to stick to LILO until it was
seasoned.

episode "The Drumhead"
- Alex Smith