[Chugalug] Colocation Space

David White dwrudy at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 02:13:41 UTC 2014

That'd come out to just a hair under $40 per U, assuming we found 20 people
/ 20 Us, if the quote someone (can't remember who) got was correct.

I doubt that includes 'net and power (maybe it does - not sure).

I'd be interested, but only if we found enough servers to fill it.

On Mon, Mar 3, 2014 at 8:39 PM, Lynn Dixon <boodaddy at gmail.com> wrote:

> Heck maybe we need to all go in together and get a half or full rack at
> epb oor with peace. He he.
> On Mar 3, 2014 7:59 PM, "Stephen Kraus" <ub3ratl4sf00 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I just picked up a Dell Blade system that might need a colo...
>> On Mar 3, 2014 7:51 PM, "Lynn Dixon" <boodaddy at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> David,
>>> Funny you resurrected this. I talked with Jim Peace at around lunch time
>>> about colocation on my 4U. He gave me a rough quote and asked for my
>>> details. He's supposed to put me in touch with his engineer to discuss
>>> power (this thing a has 4 1200w PSUs) .
>>>
>>> I also emailed Kitepilot today to see if he still had space and was
>>> willing to take me on. So I am looking for Colo as well.

David White
Founder & CEO

*Develop CENTS *