[Chugalug] Colocation Space

Lynn Dixon boodaddy at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 00:41:34 UTC 2014

David,
Funny you resurrected this. I talked with Jim Peace at around lunch time
about colocation on my 4U. He gave me a rough quote and asked for my
details. He's supposed to put me in touch with his engineer to discuss
power (this thing a has 4 1200w PSUs) .

I also emailed Kitepilot today to see if he still had space and was willing
to take me on. So I am looking for Colo as well.