[Chugalug] Colocation Space

David White dwrudy at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 23:30:36 UTC 2014

I know this has been brought up a few times recently, and I even answered
one of those recent threads!

But besides Jim Peace (who I do recommend), EPB, and Kite Pilot (to whom I
have an email out), is there anyone else who provides Colo services in
Chattanooga?

I'm leaning towards not getting the servers I expressed interest in last
week (offered for sale through Chugalug), but I thought I'd reach out 1
more time to find out what colo services are out there, and how much those
services cost..

Thanks,
David

--