[Chugalug] Google glass

Adam Jimerson vendion at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 21:19:50 UTC 2014

The consumer version does not come out until later this year, the price
should be around $500.  They finally work with prescription glasses, but
you have to buy a pair of frames that are designed for it (they have a
thicker side to help support the glass unit and give it a solid place to be
attached to.

Those interested that need prescription lenses can see the current frame
styles here http://www.google.com/glass/help/frames/