[Chugalug] Google glass

Michael Scholten dmscholten at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 18:45:24 UTC 2014

I haven't actually bought one yet but I have gotten 2 invites over the past
couple months. The last one was only a week or two ago if I remember right.

Anyone know what the price will be on these when they open them up to the
public? $1500 was/is too much. No way I could get one at that price during
the explorer program...

-Michael

On Mon, Mar 3, 2014 at 12:11 PM, michael pearson <michael at pearszy.com>wrote:

> Just got a google glass invite , I was under the impression of the
> Explorer program is over and you could already purchase the production
> model . anyone on the list get one yet?

-Michael