[Chugalug] Odd EPB Behavior

Alex Smith (K4RNT) shadowhunter at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 17:11:19 UTC 2014

I'm not there so I can't say with 100% certainty that this is the case, but
perhaps the certificate mismatch is due to you directly accessing the IP of
the server, and your web browser got confused about the domain name of the
cert vs. the IP you entered.

Doesn't sound like anyone's ISP is at fault. I might be wrong, just a best
guess.

episode "The Drumhead"
- Alex Smith