[Chugalug] Good Lunch

James Nylen jnylen at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 20:46:02 UTC 2013

I try to get at least a few IUs of Vitamin D per day, if I can.

Topics reviewed include why it is that database engines seem to perform
better when I explicitly specify temporary tables.  Your thoughts?

On Monday, September 30, 2013, Ed King <chevyiinova at bellsouth.net> wrote:
> I would have been there but we performed a major server upgrade and
software rollout this weekend (it went pretty smoothly, btw) so I went
downtown to remove our servers from "the pot" and put them into "the frying
pan" lol