[Chugalug] Soliciting Location Suggestions for next Chugalug Meetup

Mike Harrison cluon at geeklabs.com
Mon Sep 30 12:41:35 UTC 2013

On Sat, 28 Sep 2013, David White wrote:
> The main point of this email is to solicit suggestions for a possible venue (besides the 4th Floor) for
> a similar type of event - a half-day meeting of workshops (possibly break-out style), hardware swap,
> etc...

List of places, that you could get free or with some coercion:

1. 4th floor of Library
2. 100 Cherokee, via Tech Council.
     (WTF!?! - I got my arm twisted last time I was at a Tech Council
      meetng by Kirk McLemore to be a little more co-supportive, worth a try)
3. 701 Broad Street, lots of empty rooms and wifi.. A nice conference room (cheep)
    or UF's conference area (free)