[Chugalug] Is LibreOffice *THAT* bad? :(

James Nylen jnylen at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 05:00:29 UTC 2013

I'm not even talking about BAD spreadsheets (I can feel my blood pressure
rising).  We have a document at work that warns against most of that stuff,
but when the recommended best practice is to put totals at the top so that
you don't accidentally fill a formula over them, it's a sign that your
tools suck.

On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 12:56 AM, William Roush <william.roush at roushtech.net